Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do i do if i suspect my bf of 2 years is cheating?

Answer Question

Asked by Wladkins at 8:04 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • confront him and investigate get your facts together and in order so that you know and not be in limbo...then if he is walk out you do not need a man cheating on you that can bring you an STD...women are much better then that

    Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

  • Find out for sure. Do you know who you think he's cheating with? If so, ask her. She'll probably tell you the truth before he would

    Answer by admckenzie at 8:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

  • I would get any evidence 1st before I go confronting him make sure you have stuff to back you. You don't need to put up with anyone cheating

    Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

  • Find out for sure and then LEAVE!!!! If he can't be with just you, you don't need to be with him at all.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

  • leave, if you can't trust him then you shouldn't be together

    Answer by CEWarsop at 11:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.