TMI- late o+ self pleasure

I thought that I had already ovulated... well I was in the shower and was pleasuring myself and when I was done I noticed that I had EWCM. Does this mean I am ovulating late? I had a little around the time I was supposed to ovulate but now I'm not sure that I did ...please help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• No, it doesn't. You are not supposed to check fluid after intercourse or while aroused (or self-pleasure). Arousal fluid and fertile fluid are VERY similar. You can still DTD to be on the safe side, but it's unreliable to check fluid in the situation you're describing. The best way to know is to chart your temperature. www.fertilityfriend.com can help you with that.
    Xakana

Answer by Xakana at 3:42 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• You could be ovulating later than you thought, how far off would it be? I'd say the EWCM is a pretty sure indication. At the least, keep track of it on your calendar and if your man is nearby, well, go for it ;)
    MRiverson

Answer by MRiverson at 3:06 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• thanks
    Anonymous