my daughter is a vampire!!!!

well in so many words lol.

anyways my daughter is going to be 15 months in a few days and she has gotten into a habit of biting people.

So I need advice from any other mother who has had this problem

thanx =]

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 8:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• My son bit my mom twice. The second time he bit my mom and she instantly bit him back then got right in his face and sternly told him NO BITE. He never bit again.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• This is not a popular way of fixing this problem of biting. But it works.

Every time she bites some one. Bite her. Make it hard enough for her to feel pain.

She does not understand that biting hurts. So make her understand it hurts. 

It worked for me.

Answer by louise2 at 8:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• MY 2 YR OLD BITE ME ON THE BUTT THE OTHER DAY AND BREW BLOOD....LOL its funny now but when it happen it was not so funny...i think its a stage kids go threw we just need to teach them not to do it
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• wow my 2yr old is super stubborn if i bite her back she would bite me again harder so that dont work and i dont feel conferrable biting my baby

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• When I first read the question, I mistakely thought it said my 15 year old daughter. I was freaking out when I read the suggestions of biting her back. LoL
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I think it is a little harsh myself. But, my mother was in the store one day with my sister (when she was much younger), and she bit my mom. She turned around and bit her back. She never did it again. Personally, I guess I was lucky, I never had to deal with it.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:37 AM on Oct. 9, 2010