EMOTIONAL

i don't think i have much emotions or maybe i just am not good in showing my emotions is that normal...???
like i only care and have feeling when it comes to my kids...with my kids i feel there pain but i am able to deal with things others cant and not get all out of order....or if i get an emotion over something real fucked up it would be mad or anger...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 8:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Health

• you should journal to yourself and answer questions such as: what makes me happy? sad? jealous? upset? scared? anxious? excited? HOT? and get in touch with your feelings. maybe see a counselor liek once a month or more. it is not so bad i have done it. also, pray if you believe in a creator or life force or universal tide. or God. also if you were emotionally abandoned by parents as a child or physically abused emotions go into hiding. dont lash out in anger most of all. sont let that be the only emotion you express, and especially not abusively. there are clases like parenting classes ro anger management that coudl be great. OR go get a massage regularly that can totally loosen you up. i also recommend YOGA it is awesome even form the first simplest poses. i used tobe an instructor. good luck and love yourself., also journal about one thing you liek about yourself each day. inside or outside. be a healthy example to kids
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:56 PM on Oct. 8, 2010