What do you think of Moms with sexy profile pics on Cafemom?

I know moms can be sexy, but it just seems out of place here to me. We are all moms here so why would we need to show that. I don't think many guys visit here if a single mom is hoping to meet a new mate. I was not sure what category to put this in.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I think we all need to feel sexy now and again, I have no problem with it,
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 8:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i do not think mom do it to SHOW OFF TO MEN...i think if you are conferrable in your ow skin then more power to you...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I always wonder why they are trying to look sexy for other Moms. LOL.
    Personally,I only like to look sexy for the opposite sex...a DH, you know?
    But then, I would feel so silly posing in a sexy way. I'm just not a "poser".
    But,if someone wants to pose sexy, that's fine for them.
    Just not my thing.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I don't.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 8:42 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• You know i have no problem at all with it.. We are all moms here expressing ourselves comfortably and meaning no harm. So if you feel sexy then express it without any harm....We all Moms..
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I don't see a problem with it. They are just proud of how they look. Nothing wrong with having high self esteem.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 8:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• To each her own...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 8:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• That they are sexy. I could do more to be sexy. But I'm too tired. Maybe they have 1 or 2 kids! Lol I felt sexy with 2 kids. At 3 and a stepson? Not so much. Ha ha ha
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• stepho345 i have 3 kids a 9yr old a 6yr old and 2yr old and a stepdaughter that is 4yr old...and a husband that is a kid as well...lol you can always feel sexy and i get tired as well but hey this mama can not let herself go...lol now get sexy girl =)
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I don't see a problem with it either....
    And...just to throw it out there... totally not saying this is the case for any mom or every mom who posts sexy pics... or even moms that don't but... isn't it possible that not every single mom on cafemom is into only men or even men at all???
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010