How can you change your default invitation message?

StayathomeMOM9

Asked by StayathomeMOM9 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Under the default message you can select the button for the custom message and type in your own message =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• yes but if i want to in fact change the default message so i dont have to do that everytime i add some 1 how do i do that?
    StayathomeMOM9

Comment by StayathomeMOM9 (original poster) at 8:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• You have to put in a new message each time. You cannot set your own personal default message - it's either the cm standard or your own each time you send an invite. Unless you're sending dozens of invites every day of the week it shouldn't be a big deal.
    Anonymous

• There is no personal default message yet. I do hundreds of invites a week for my group profile so I have the invites saved in my group (we rotate based on season). That is too much trouble for a few a month so, either click on all invites or from your message page, click invites sent. Then click accepted invites on that page and it will show you the list of invites that you have sent out. You can copy from there.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:35 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• There is no personal default message yet.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:29 PM on Oct. 9, 2010