Would you consider me nosy for doing this?

I live in an apartment complex and at around 9 PM we turn all the lights off in my house and my husband tries to get the baby to go to sleep. I am usually not ready for bed at his time and I want to read or get online so I will go outside of my front door and turn on the porch light so I can read without waking the baby up. The neighbors below me are all pissed off about it because they think I go out there so I can listen to their conversations as they party and visit on their porch. I guess it is kind of weird but I have honestly never given it a second thought. I mean, what kind of weirdo does that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree. You should tell them to get a life and stop worrying so much what you are doing. Hmmm wonder what they are doing that they are so affraid you will "hear" lol.
    Jaydensmommy829

Answer by Jaydensmommy829 at 9:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• You have every right to go out there. Tell them to go stick their paranoia.

Answer by louise2 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• They actually do a lot of drugs and stuff so maybe that is why they are so paraniod.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 8:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• lol if they know that u do this..guess who is the one spying? lol You have a right to be on ur porch..baby or not. So screw them and tell them to stop Spying on you!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 8:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• No, you are not nosy. Just exercising your right to go out on your porch. And it is not like you are out there at 3 am blasting heavy metal music keeping them from sleep.
    Starshine42

Answer by Starshine42 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• they are on their porch and you r on yours, who cares for what reason. Lol and I'm that kinda wierdo ha ha ha. If they are that upset over it they can take the party somewhere else.
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Maybe they are out there to spy on you.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Lol. What the heck would I be doing that would be so fascinating to them? They are the ones who are all mad at me!
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 8:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• if they want to keep getting a snotty attitude, maybe u should make a call to the anonymous tip line at the sheriffs dpt... :D then u could get some new neighbors that dont suck! (u can dream about it anyways)
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 9:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It's an apartment! lol. Do they want you guy to take turns going outside? Really? Maybe you should ask if they would like to set up a schedule.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2010