close to 18 weeks..TMI adult content

When will I stop leaking? Will I ever stop leaking?evey time i turn around my boobs start leaking again and its geting on my nerves..

liljess09

Asked by liljess09 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you are leaking know you might leak until the end. Get the reusable breast pads and just keep them in your bra, I found that they are the most comfy and best priced
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Some women leak the whole time, others only start closer to delivery.. You can buy breast pads so you don't have to keep changing your bra and shirt..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• My middle child is 5 now. and i didnt stop leaking till i ended up pregnant with my 3rd(and last) one. he is 5 months now. so what like 4 years. but it wasnt real bad tho. just aminly when i was i the tub or if they got pressed to hard
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 9:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• oh nevermind i thought i read your kid was 18 months lol...sorry
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 9:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I would talk to your ob or midwife about it. I'm in my 24th week and haven't had that problem yet.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:48 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I leaked until my milked dry up after the birth of each of my children. You can buy nursing pads at the store to catch any leaking.

It isn't anything to worry about, nor is there really anything your doctor can do about it. Just another fun part of pregnancy lol
    Sita418

Answer by Sita418 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Every woman is different, but if you're leaking now, you'll probably continue until your breasts and your baby have worked out how much milk you'll be needing. Which means you will likely leak until about 1 month after the baby comes. Use breast pads in the meantime.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:18 AM on Oct. 9, 2010