Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


ever since I had my 11 month old its different having sex with my dh. its like the more penetration he gets it hurts like he is scraping my insides i don't want to say anything because we barley have sex now and i don't want him to think that i'm making excuses.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Relationships

Answers (8)
  • talk to your obgyn. make sure there is nothing wrong.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

  • That does not sound normal. Have you tried using lubrication? Def talk to ur obgyn or primary care dr.

    Answer by smzuzu at 1:11 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

  • Find a holistic doctor that will put your uterus back in place....that's the problem. I know, I've been there.

    Answer by environmentalpa at 1:24 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

  • You are not excited enough and need some lubrication... You should let him know...

    Answer by 35yoamom at 1:43 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

  • when you guys are having sex try wraping our hand around the bass of his dick. this will let you be able to controle how deep he goes and he will think its something new and he may really like it. to make it nicer by jacking him off a little while you are having sex. the fill of your hand should feel as if that part is in you so make it nice! good luck!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

  • First, get checked out by your OB-GYN and tell them what is happening. It could be as simply as needing to use lubrication. Your body changes because of hormones when you have a baby, and it takes a long time to get back in synch, even longer if you breastfeed. On the off chance it is something more serious, the doctor should be able to help. Good luck!

    Answer by jespeach at 2:30 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

  • I'd go to the Dr and try some lubricant in the mean time. You sound too dry. That can be because of hormones, the Dr will know if that's the problem or not, there are treatments. Use KY or whatever and see if it feels better. I bet hubby will like it too. Good luck to you Mom :)

    Answer by shmorris56 at 3:16 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

  • Sounds like something is going on with your cervix. See a doctor.

    Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:44 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.