Tattooed eyebrows?

Yay or Nay?

Would you ever consider it? And what do you think when you see people with them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i had mine done about 8 years ago, and need to have them touched-up. they are awesome!! in no way do they look 'fakey' or 'old-woman painted on' if they are done correctly.
    in fact, most people can't even tell my are tattooed!
    why do it? because its one less piece of makeup to apply..if you have sparse or no eyebrows, it fills in what nature/chomo left out. AND, if done correctly, really frames your eye better (as will proper shaping and grooming of bushy, full brows, too...that whole unkempt-brow look? nasty!)
    my advice is to have a consultation with a referred micropigmentation specialist, and take a look at her/his before/after pics. keep in mine, however, if the 'after' pic was taken right after the procedure, they will look 'tattooed', as they haven't sloughed off yet, and will probably have an ointment on (like A&D ointment) that makes them look shiny.
    DO NOT LET THE ARTIST SHAVE OR WAS OFF THE EXISTING BROWS! cont..
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:11 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I don't care for them.. They still remind me of the little old lady that paints them on..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• no way
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• If they're done right they look great and you can't tell they're tattooed on. Have I considered them, Heck ya. I have trichotillomania and as a result I have very thin and patchy eyebrows. I have to "draw them on" on a daily basis so why not tattoo them on instead!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• If you have sparse eyebrows and it's done very well, why not?
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 9:04 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• hell yeah i have an appointment for that at the salon i get my hair done...lol cant wait
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• that would be cool. i would also want lipliner more than the eyebrows. that seems really useful especially wakjign up in the morning!! i want that@!
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• They sell a mascara for the eyebrows in Walgreens. It is really expensive but I have seen tattoed eyebrows and it looks nice but honestly unless you are a model or in the entertainment business, what for??????
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• nope i dont think so
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Nahhhhhh. Just way too wierd and fakey.
    Sorry but Tattoos are so overrrated and they are NOT as cool as you think they are. Only other people with tattoos think they are cool. The rest of us think they are a waste of money and a great way to look tacky. JMO. Eyebrow tattoos are totally not cool.
    Anonymous