Help Me Please

I hit my head amonth ago on my car and i started feeling dizzy i went to the doctor and they didnt give me a catscan... But my dizziness went away for a few days then came right back i went to the er and they said if i didnt feel any better to come an dthey would do a scan... Now I am dizzy again and went to the doctor today and still they havent done anything does anybody have an idea of what might be wrong with me...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Health

• you have to go back to the ER and DEMAND a scan appointment honey!!! get somoeone to drive you! dont fool around with a head injury cause natasha richardson DIED after her skiing head knock. also if this is from domestic violennce document everything that happened and your doctor c=visit records and use them.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:04 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Demand a scan...They are not taking this serious, it may be nothing but it could be many things.. If you don't have insurance it may be hard to get a scan but keep going back until they do. Also have your BP checked, it could be too high or too low and unrelated to the original injury.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I would definitely demand a scan. If you ignore it, it could become serious. If something is wrong, it needs to be found out now. I hope you feel better.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:31 AM on Oct. 9, 2010