IS IT POSSIBLE?

I HAD MY PERIOD FROM SEPT 22 - SEPT 26!! MY HUSBAND N I STARTED TRYING TO CONCEIVE RIGHT AFTER MY PERIOD WAS OVER! IVE BEEN SO TIRED FOR THE LAST OF COUPLE OF DAYS,LIKE I HAVE NO ENERGY TO DO ANYTHING I JUST WANT TO SLEEP,MY BOOBS ARE SENSITIVE JUST ALITTLE N SOME NAUSEA!! CAN I HAVE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS THIS EARLY? HAS THIS EVER HAPPEN TO ANYONE?

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It would be to early to feel symptoms of pregnancy. I have been pregnant 5 times and with all of them the earliest I felt symptoms was 4 weeks but some do not feel anything until 6-8 weeks or even later.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 9:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It is possible.. but.. not something that happens usually.. But then again.. each person's body reacts differently.. GL
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 9:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• You would just be ovulating now, maybe not even. So no, there's no way you'd be feeling pregnancy symptoms, because IF you're pregnant, you'd be only a couple of days - not likely though. Either you're having ovulation symptoms or it's all in your head. Even if you had gotten pregnant already, the embryo wouldn't even have attatched - it would still be floating around, multiplying cells, looking for a place to stop and implant. So in a nutshell, no.
    Anonymous

• It could be just a hormone imbalance but I would wait a few more weeks then take a test.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:44 AM on Oct. 9, 2010