What's the best deal you've gotten lately?

I just got home from the mall. I seriously bought 5 newborn outfits (1 or 2 piece) for $6.07 at JCPenny's... I mean, how awesome is that? I can't get this stuff that cheap at GoodWill... And these are all Carters Brand too...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 9:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Shopping

• Awesome!
    Mine were 3 piece sets (2 onsies and a pair of shorts) for #3 each. Brand new...on clearance!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 9:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I got my son a power wheel for 20.00 off craigslist! I looked it up and it sells for over 300!!!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 9:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• wow...great buy :)
    i brought my ds a toy he has been wanting for $8...and the original price is $19.99
    when he asked for it.. i didnt have any money..and explain that he had to wait til next week
    and when we went back to the toy store today it was in the clearence bin :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 9:32 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I went to a resale store in town and got 15 items for $5. I had a credit there so it really took nothing from my pockets! I got my friend 5 or 6 onesies for her baby to be, a few shirts for myself and some for the kiddos!
    mommareynolds09

Answer by mommareynolds09 at 11:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I went to a resale shop and most everything i bought there still had tags on them and were name brand (original tags ranging from $20-45!) and only paid 10 bucks for 11 whole newborn outfits =). they were getting to many clothes in and had a huge sale, glad i saw it!
    xtatianax

Answer by xtatianax at 6:07 AM on Oct. 16, 2010