Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 Bumps

Have you or someone you know been stoplossed?

I just read today that the 2009 War Supplemental Appropriations Act established the Retroactive Stop Lose Special Pay. For those eligible, you will receive retroactive pay of $500 a month for the months that you were extended. You can find out more at

Answer Question

Asked by JeremysMom at 9:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 35 (75,344 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • JeremysMom

    Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 9:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

  • my brother was stop lossed in 2006, and he just got his money! he was deployed about 2 weeks b4 he was supposed to get out, so he got a nice chunk of change!

    Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 9:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

  • LuvMyMedic3ID, that's great that he received his money already. My husband wasn't stop lossed but he was recalled, unfortunately, he doesn't qualify = (.


    Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 9:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN