if you dont like your job, like me, how do you get thru the day?

i stream aol radio DANCE and electronica music over my computer speakers at my data entry computer desk job lol, plus i try to eat fun things. and email peopel i care about when i can. try to surf a little too! then i get up and tour the office or go get a breath of air and look at nature and the weather a bit. then go back in!

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 9:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• i try to think possitive every time i go to work i have to think about the kids and bills to pay its a way of life and we all have to work its hard sometimes but you will be ok
    momupnorth

Answer by momupnorth at 8:44 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• wow be careful you don't lose it
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 9:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• try meeting new ppl on the job... someone to talk with... to make the day go by
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 9:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i can't do any of that...I'm a server. I enjoy most of the people I work with, so that helps. but mainly i think, at least i have a job, things could be much much worse and you gotta do what you gotta do!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 10:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Maybe you have too much free time on your hands and your are bored? Maybe you need to see if there is a extra project you can be involved with? What about starting a suport system there? Maybe there are others having a hard time between work and raising a family and they need help? Is there a possibility to change departments? One thing you might want to take into consideration. You have a lot of freedom in your position. I don't know many that get to use their computers for personal use these days and be allowed to play music too. I know there are times when you'll have to do things you don't want to. Question is: Can you find a reason to stay? Can you find a area that has a need? Maybe your boss could use some extra help? Or are you there for the paycheck? If so, be thankful you have what you have. There are 500 others waiting to take your job.
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 2:31 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• chat with my bf online while I work
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 3:27 AM on Oct. 9, 2010