When you're 'out of commission" when you have your period... adult content

Does your husband/SO expect you to still get him off with a HJ or BJ,or are you not having any sexual contact that week?
I always figured if he expected you to that when your vagina wasn't open for business,then he should get you off sometime without getting any himself. Fair is fair!
I don't do anything to my husband while aunt flow is visiting.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• No, if I don't want it, he doesn't expect it... He can do it himself if he needs to get off... Just like I can. If we aren't BOTH in the mood, there isn't any expectation for the other do participate.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• We're the same way too - maybe cuddling but that's as far as it goes! DH does not expect anything from me if I'm not feeling 100%. Not to mention I kind of turn into a psychobitch around that time and he knows not to make any sudden movements or loud noises LOL
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I had an x boyfriend who expecting those things when I was on my period. I always thought it was BS. Luckily being on my period doesn't mean I'm out of commission. My fiance doesn't mind!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• No, he leaves me alone and he is a gentleman about it.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I do and have done it for him at times. These days I masturbate while he rubs both of my breasts. It is heavenly and he likes it too. Then we switch to what he wants which is usually a bj. It works out well and is a change from our normal sexual routine.
    Anonymous

• We work around it. I'm one of the rare (seemingly anyway) women who acutally enjoy pleasuring him...so I don't mind concentrating on him while I'm out of commission.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• That's why I love my hysterectomy!! No more of those days!! Although this hubby wouldn't mind, when he wants it, he wants both of us to enjoy it (first hubby was not like that)
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 11:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I don't put myself out of commission. It's not a big deal to me so he gets whatever he wants anytime he wants

Answer by admckenzie at 11:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• No way!! Why do you think there are red towels? lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:24 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Showers are our new bedroom during that time!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 1:37 AM on Oct. 9, 2010