Hubby will text me from the next room!

I'm serious...if he wants me to get him a drink or something he will send a text message, lol... I will be one room away and hear my cell go off......my daughter is guilty of this too..it is as if we have forgotten how to talk......anybody else deal with this?

tracylyn245

Asked by tracylyn245 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• mine 2..it could be to get some tp or come get the baby!! i find it kinda funny
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 9:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• lol wow yeah that happens a lot here...i just turn my phone off and put my headphones on...block the world out...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• sometimes me and DF call each other Cphone...but this is when my ds is sleeping and we dont want to yell and wake him up
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 9:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• No, neither me or DH use our cell phones very often. I don't text and neither does he. I'll send him e-mails throughout the day sometimes even though he only checks them once in the morning... BTW we're both in our twenties!!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• just text back and say you know where the kitchen is. then turn your phone on silent.
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• No, our walls are paper thin and we can hear each other breath.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• lmao....yeah I have called his cell from the house phone, when he is on the cell talking to someone else, and when he clicks over I will ask who is he talking to. LOL I think it's funny
    XdollskinX

Answer by XdollskinX at 10:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• glad we having texting blocked... My hubby would probably do this
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I suffer from frequent migranes so often when I am laying down he will txt me from the living room or kids rooms just to check on me or send me pic of the kids with a get well msg. Also is awesome for not waking kids up especially if one of them fell asleep in his lap.
    wowguildmomma

Answer by wowguildmomma at 4:16 AM on Oct. 10, 2010