Rant about the most annoying coworker in the world!!!

I am a telemarketer and was in traing this week , I am in a big college town so I was training with college students, There is a guy named James he is barly 18 and seems to need to be right about everything. He seems to think I care about his gaming ( xbox and he built robots in high school) I am 31 weeks pregnant and just generally not a happy camper ... this kid wines that he has no food I told him to go get food stamps than and he said " people who get food stamp should quit spending ther money on drugs and alcohl and get a nother job" I told him i get food stamps because I woulnt be able to meet ends if I didnt and he replied well than you should give your baby away if you cant handle your issues now .... I looked at him and wanted to Kill him ....does this seem like something a normal person would sayand he makes comments about me being a "slut" because Im pregnant with my husbands baby

thefox

Asked by thefox at 9:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Why havent you reported him, calling you a slut n telling you to give away your baby??
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I did and they told him if he didnt stop he would be terminated and he has to write me a written apology
    thefox

Comment by thefox (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Report him to Human Services . He needs his a@@ busted.....
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• id report him again, the hell w/him telling you those things
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I have dogs. You can bring the body here and the dogs will eat it.

Say really shitty things to him. Tell him some fat chick in the office has a crush in him. Tell him you heard he slept with someone gross in the office. Tell him you have a stash of boogers that you have been dropping in his soda cans. Fart really loud when he is near you.

I bet you can make yourself barf bc you are so pregnant. Throw up on him. Then blame him for wearing that cheap Axe spray that triggers morning sickness.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:54 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• ya its the most horrible thing in the world to have a FAT girl have a crush on youeye rolling

anyways dont stoop to his level,his mind is clearly not stable considering some of the ignorant comments hes made jut ignore him and only conversate with him if its about business if somehow he has something else rude to say report him again.

mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 10:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I told him today that if he ever talked to me again that i was gunna cut his dick off and shove it in his ass and i wouldnt use lube ....he was supprised
    thefox

Comment by thefox (original poster) at 10:23 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Just read your last comment >.< You should have been professional about telling him not to talk to you because he could report you for threats. If he makes comments again report him and try to ignore it so you don't loose your job. Good luck.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:38 AM on Oct. 9, 2010