hopefully they all know how much of a deadbeat he is now...

I got pregnant when i was 18 years old ( my boyfriend at the time was 22) ... I stepped up and became a great mom and my whole life revolves around my little girl ( who is now 3 years old)... he however has only seen her a few times and is all about partying. The one and only time he actually watched her, he left her in the car by herself for 15 mintues while he went to buy beer!!!!! ... but in these last few years he has managed to fool his whole family and friends into thinking he is a wonderful dad who actually takes care of his daughter - he doesnt even pay child support !

Well I this morning I got a message from a friend telling me to look at his facebook photos... he got a new tattoo of her name ( first and middle) - SPELLED WRONG - completely wrong, not just a 1 letter mistake but more like 2 letters missing and 4 in the wrong places...

I know this isnt a question but I just had to "brag" .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• LOL that's funny! I would be on the telly setting the record straight with his family tho! Good for you stepping up and being the good mom you are!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• lmao wat a loser...seriously.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 10:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• HAHAHA what a loser!! my ex does that about my daughter too..dd is 6 and he was only in her life from age 3-5..but yet he makes it seems like hes the worlds best dad too..such losers!!!!!!! and yet without them we wouldnt have our beautiful girls :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• HA HA HA You should say something on his status What a moron!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Never, ever get a name. This is why. Now, what will he do???
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• There's one thing about a tattoo, it can't be erased! He must have been drunk when he got it done! LOL! That will definitely show people exactly what kind of father he really is.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:20 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• trying to show what a great loving father he is pretending to be just may come back and bite him in the.....
    especially when someone (not saying who) posts a comment on his status saying:
    "wow thats weird I thought your childs name was _______________"
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 1:35 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Ugh. Just be grateful for the sperm! : )
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 9:29 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• wow if that dont prove things to his family & friends I dont know what will!! lol
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 11:30 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I agree with mommy of 2, I would definitely have to post the correct spelling of her name, like "_______" will be so happy to see her name in ink, something that is a dig, but not mean. What a moron! lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2010