not really a ? more like an update

me and my bf have had a rough couple days alot of arguing etc. and last nite my brother was pretty much attacking me saying all women want is to get married and that its retarded etc. and my bf was agreeing and he HAS told me that one day we can get married. well so tonite i decicded to tell him how much it hurt me for jhim and my brother to do that to me. and he told me I DONT WANT TO GET MARRIED WE ARE GOOD JUST AS WE ARE. and like i said he has told me he wants to marry. me and it just goes back to him telling me wat i want to hear to get me quiet. i really dont know what to do. i dont want to throw away 6 yrs and the relationship we have for our kids. so what should i do? just accept that im not ever gonna get married and live with it or wat??? plz help im torn

Tiffany_Rivera_

Asked by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 10:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• well thats bull shit he needs to man up...no women wants to be good enough to cook, clean be the mother of there kids but not good enough to marry...wow you should tell him marry me or thats it...if thats what you really want...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• remember your feeling COUNT TOO NOT JUST HIS...
    iNk-FrEaK

• yes i know but if he doesnt want to then i dnt want to pressure him ya know?? and i told him i wont bring it up again so...
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Comment by Tiffany_Rivera_ (original poster) at 10:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• well mama then you can live with that decision or find a man that loves you enough to want to marry you and accept your children as his own...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• yea but i dont want to not be married....ughh idk wat to do
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Comment by Tiffany_Rivera_ (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• you need to sit his ass down and talk to him and put your feeling on the table...if he loves you then whats the problem...maybe counseling can help you guys...he needs to think of you too....if you have a daughter use her as an example ask him if he would like a man to come into her life and have kids with her and not have her be worthy enough to marry...tell him how that makes you feel that marriage is not just a paper it means more...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• yea but like i said i told him i wont talk about it anymore i dont wanna make him upset. and i dont want to pressure him that only pushes him away. im just so depressed and alone and it sucks
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Comment by Tiffany_Rivera_ (original poster) at 10:21 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i dont want to make him upset...ohhhh poor baby guess what in this world in order to get to the bottom of a problem we need to communicate and with no communication there is no relationship...and if he pushes away then mama HIS JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU...read the book and watch the movie...tough love i am not wanting to be mean but i hate it when women say they don't want to upset or get the guy mad...BE SELFISH THINK OF YOU AS WELL...you need to by the looks of it someone has to...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• thank you girl sometimes i need a pick me up
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Comment by Tiffany_Rivera_ (original poster) at 10:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• ITS CALL CONFIDENCE MAMA YOU ARE A SMART BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND YOU DESERVE NOTHING BUT THE BEST....REMEMBER THAT...YOU NEED TO PUT YOURSELF FIRST SOMETIMES....AND DON'T LET ANY MEN EVER MAKE YOU THINK YOUR NOT WORTHY....EVEN IF ITS WITH MARRIAGE
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2010