Nursing Pillow Pattern?

Okay, so I had a Boppy with my first two kids and LOVED it! But I had been given it, so I didn't know they ran $40... Now, I'm due in Dec. w/ number 3 and simply don't have the money to spend on that kind of thing... As I'm sitting here feeling like the worlds worst mom because I threw the ones I had away, it hits me, DUH, you can easily make one of these things, seriously, it's a C shaped pillow, how hard can that be?

So, I have a sewing machine, and can easily go search through the discount material at the craft shop... BUT, I'm wondering about measurements, how I don't want to make it to small and it not fit around me or to big and it fall off my lap every time I put my baby on it... Is there any where I can get a pattern or at least the measurements online?

Thanks ahead of time!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 10:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I did a quick google search on it. I'm not sure on your experience...but here's a link to one I found http://www.make-your-own-baby-stuff.com/breastfeeding-pillow.html. She has a printable pattern for you to do. I think its really the cover on it...but just put in some stuffing and viola its a boppy! good luck!
    mommareynolds09

Answer by mommareynolds09 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I saw them for sale at Joann's I don't think they were that expensive. You could use a 50% off coupon. Check them out on line.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:31 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I've seen them at fabric stores. You can probably also Google a Boppy pattern!
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 12:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2010