Is the alleged McCain supporter who faked her attack really a McCain supporter?

Or could she possibly be a Obama supporter trying to throw more dirt on top of the election to make McCain look bad....I don't think I will 100% believe this story until I see her voting records to verify that she is who she claims to be!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• oh please she is being a republican for along time and has worked as a mccain volunteer. OBAMA supporters are not that desperate.. but nice try
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Well...prove it to me...where did you get these facts!....I don't have facts going either way...so prove it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Umm the poor lady really has a mental health problem. So lets not give this another thought about it being a conspiracy one way or the other. I only hope she is getting the help she needs. Lets not use her illness as a campaign scare tactic.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:57 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I don't see how you think that this would "make McCain look bad" anyway... She is ill, she is a volunteer on the McCain Campaign. Seriously, this is probably the worst attempt to throw something bad at Obama I've ever seen...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 2:03 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• And you can't "see her voting records"!!! When's the last time you signed your presidential votes??? Good Lord.
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 2:04 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Ashley Todd, the disturbed young woman who made up a fake story of being attacked by a black man enraged by her John McCain sticker, had worked for the Ron Paul campaign. In March, Ms. Todd was asked to leave a grass-roots group of Ron Paul supporters in Brazos County, Texas, group leader Dustan Costine said. He said Ms. Todd posed as a supporter of Mike Huckabee and called the local Republican committee seeking information about its campaign strategies. “She would call the opposing campaign and pretend she was on their campaign to get information,” Mr. Costine said. “We had to remove her because of the tactics she displayed. After that we had nothing to do with her.” About a month earlier, he said, Ms. Todd sent an e-mail to the Ron Paul group saying her tires were slashed and that campaign paraphernalia had been stolen from her car because she supported Mr. Paul.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:22 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Your right Anon 12:49 the Obama camp doesn't have one crazy they have an entire organization....ACORN. FULL of crazies getting MY tax dollars to promote a candidate I don't support!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• This young woman is mentally ill. This is not something that happens over night. Let's just hope she gets the help she needs. The two men running to be the next President have nothing to do with it.
    AngiDas

Answer by AngiDas at 2:36 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• i think this is just a desperate woman looking for some kind of attention. obviously she has issues and i don't think her behavior can be attributed to any candidate or campaign.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 2:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2008