Did you know the bogous lawsuit has being dismissed?

"Berg "birth certificate" lawsuit DISMISSED!
25 October - According to the right-wing site "America's First", (which has been very fair in their coverage of this lawsuit), R. Barclay Surrick has dismissed the lawsuit that Philip J. Berg has brought against the DNC, FEC, and Sen. Obama's campaign.

Let me repeat, the lawsuit have been **DISMISSED**.

The order and memorandum was at 6:15pm EST on 24 October 2008, and as expected, was dismissed due to lack of standing."

ny.chica

Asked by ny.chica at 12:55 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• gotcha....LOL I know what you mean. I really hate that guy. Now you know I don't like Bush but when that idiot came out with that crap I was really upset. because of everything I personally went through. and when I saw his name with this lawsuit I was really upset. like here we go again. I was like don't humor this idiot cause who knows who else will now expect you to drop everything and humor their stupidity.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 1:37 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Meaning... Obama is a citizen... right? Even though he could have cleared this up in two seconds by producing said birth certificate, yet he refused.... I think Obama likes the drama.. it's press coverage he doesn't have to pay for.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:10 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• why because he chose not to humored a nut job? Bush didn't show him proof that he did not orchestrated 911 when this same nut job acused him of that. Do you honestly think that he hasn't produced his credentials to those that needed to see it. Honestly I don't know the process that lead to running for office but I'm sure that someone checks credentials. so if it's fair to say that Obama lieks the drama and press coverage; is it fair to say that bush wanted the same thing when the nut job accused him of that?
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 1:14 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Brandy, that is Horse sh*t. He DID produce his birth certificate, and everyone who says he didn't is fundamentaly uneducated regardingthe subject...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 1:14 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Oh, no you're right nychica. I wasn't trying to piss ya'll off. I'm sure he's qualified, and that they do check candidates out. ( I was being sarcastic that I didn't know)  But I was just saying that Obama could have sent the guy a copy, and said "Here.. choke on it." Y'know? It's just my opinion that Obama seems to avoid questions that he knows lead to controversy.

brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:31 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Cool chica!!!! Way to find the facts...
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:40 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I think Obama likes the drama.. it's press coverage he doesn't have to pay for.

While, maybe not in this case.  I have thought that before on other issues...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:43 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I think there is more than one lawsuit, but not sure if it (or they) are still active.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Things have a way of coming out to the public in different ways if put in the wrong hands. Did you see Bush's military records. I seen them before and after things were scribbled on. I don't blame Obama to want to copy his own Birth certificate and put it out. Has anyone seen McCains, I heard he was born in Panama?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Oct. 26, 2008