Have you heard the talk of Hillary is going to be the veep in 2012?

Your thoughts?

kiansmom0423

Asked by kiansmom0423 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• She is denying it... however is Obama's numbers get low enough, they might just try to throw her in...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• No, please..................she said it herself. She is an early 20th century progressive. I've had my fill of progressives.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I agree with the others who say those rumors always start with a nugget of truth thrown in! I think it would be the ONLY way Obama can see a second term! Not that it would help the country or anything, but progressives and liberals don't care about that kinds stuff--just all the touchy feel good emotional stuff that only makes their selfish little corners of the world fill with rainbows and butterflies!! :o)

I have never trusted ANY Clinton, and I think Hillary's ego is much too big to take "2nd place!" But, if she cannot get the nomination for Prez in 2012 and run against Obama, then I think she'll HAVE to settle on VP...2012 is her last chance! She would be 73 by 2016--older than that "old dinosaur McCain" was when he ran in 2008!!! LOL But I have no doubt, that the HYPOCRITICAL libs/progressives would make an exception for Hillary! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:00 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Hillary does not want to be VP, she wants to be president. If Obama polls numbers are still low, she will run against him.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 9:17 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I hadn't heard that, but if she did Obama better watch his back and hire someone to taste his food for him...lol
    art.diva

Answer by art.diva at 11:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It's supposedly a rumor, but I think all rumors start somewhere with a small shred of truth so who knows if the idea was tossed around a few times. Biden's gaffes haven't exactly won him many accolades. If Obama's approval ratings are still in the tank this time next year, I wouldn't be surprised if these rumblings started up again. I'm a conservative and as much as I hate to admit it, the Clintons are rather popular. Having her on the ticket could re-energize Obama's campaign in order to make re-election a sure thing. In a nutshell, I wouldn't put it past Obama and his cronies to consider it if they haven't already done so.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Biden said they were both happy with their positions… you betcha!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 12:12 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Rather she be President.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 12:24 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I'd love it!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 12:15 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I heard that but I don't think it will happen. She will go for the top or nothing at all.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 9, 2010