I believe that common sense is no longer common. What do you think?

I was asked today by someone if it was okay if they drank alcohol with an antibiotic and pain reliever. DUH!!! What have you heard or seen lately that made you wonder if a person possessed common sense.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Is it ok to bring my child to the daycare center today, since she is too sick to go to school? DUH!!!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• well just earlier i commented on the question of should a 7 month prego woman ride a motorcycle just for fun. That is lacking common sense on the prego womans end.
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• A lack of common sense is a HUGE pet peeve of mine.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I COMPLETELY AGREE with ur original statement!!!! Although I looked it up online once and it depends on the type of antibiotics that you are taking, with some it can lower the effectiveness and with others apparently not. But of course it said "doctors recommend that you never drink alcohol while on any sort of medication".
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I call it "un"common sense!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 11:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i homeschool, so my kids have no homework, but i sympathize
    Zanjea

Answer by Zanjea at 11:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• To Zanjea what did this have to do with this question? Yes, I have noticed that more and more people are lacking common sense. I feel that men are hit the hardest. I feel that anything I talk about it always turned into something else, that has nothing to do with the original question? Or is it possible that it comes with age?

amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:06 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• common sense still exists?!?!?!? J/J...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:05 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Common sense is a rare find in people these days. That and manners, pretty sad.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:00 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• LOL! You worded it perfectly!

As far as the alcohol and antibiotics, well, they also asked about pain meds, too, so...if they are sick, and not feeling well, should they really be drinking? I'd think not. But, there we go with the common sense thingy again!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2010