Maybe I overreacted??

My husband and I was talking and I asked him how was work. He tells me he was busy all day long. So, about an hour ago, I logg on my facebook and I notice he has new pictures up. I go to the pics ad their mirrior bathroom pics from work. The thing that got me a little upset was, he wasn't wearing his wedding band and it seems to me like he was flaunting it. Last week he took a bathroom pic in his uniform at work and he had the peace sign up but u can barely see his wedding band! I ask him about it and he said he just washed his hands from doing his hair and he forgot to put it on. Smh I don know what to beleive because he's a liar!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• You know your husband so you know the answer.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• didnt realize guys like takin pics in the mirror so much! not sure what to tell ya. dont worry to much it'll stress you out
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• My husband never takes his ring off.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:21 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• If he's a liar and you know it, then that's the first thing to be concerned about. You can never work through anything with that basic ability to trust him. Ugh, that's just not cool.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• there is a problem, you need tyo dig deeper...do it...your marriage deserves it
    Zanjea

Answer by Zanjea at 11:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Before you assume anything, are there any other signs that he may be seeing someone else. Like staying out later than the normal, supposedly going out with friends and is going somewhere else instead. Check your bank statements, cellphone, things like that before mentioning anything else.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 11:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I know plenty of guys who take off their rings if they're washing their hands or putting gunk in their hair. My husband does massages and removes his ring to keep the massaging lotion out of it. I think you're over-reacting a LOT. Are there any other signs that he could be a liar? It doesn't sound like it to me.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:55 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• The only time my husband took off his ring was for an MRI at the doctors office.
    Your husband is weird in my book. Why is he taking bathroom mirror photos for Facebook at work? Who is he trying to impress or entice? Here we go again with Facebook causing issues for a marriage....
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:59 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I will be a little upset. My dh hates when I take my wedding set off. So i have the right to get upset if he get it off wich actually never happen.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 11:08 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Why is he taking pictures of himself in the bathroom at work? And if he's busy, at work? I know when my hubby's busy at work, he doesn't even take time to GO eat lunch, let alone take pictures of himself.
    Taking pictures of himself in the bathroom. What is his job? This is very curious, PLEASE give more info on this!!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2010