What do you think it is?

Im currently waiting for a referal to see a GI specialist and also get an ultrasound but thought I would see what others opinions were. For the last 3 weeks I have had nausea, heartburn, stomach cramps and loose stool.

What is your diagnosis?

mag12305cmg

Asked by mag12305cmg at 11:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Health

• Hmm.... I'm not sure. It must be something affecting both your stomach and your intestines. I'm thinking some kind of irritable bowel syndrome or celiac disease?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:23 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Maybe your gallbladder. Sounds like what I went through right before I went into the ER with horrible pains in my back/stomache but like off the side. I seriously at one point thought I was having a heart attack (before the ER thing) because the indegestion and heartburn were so bad. I should've gone in sooner but I have a high pain tolerance and also I'm one of those people who worry that when I get to the hospital everything will be all better and I'll look like a dork. They did an MRI and ultra sound and next thing I know the doc is saying I need surgery and I could go home but I'd just be back in a day or so.
    So I had it removed. And that was a few months ago but now that things are starting to get back to normal with my body, it's kinda a little easier to lose weight. :)
    If it turns out to be your gallbladder, feel free to msg me if you wanna talk! MayMommaToBe
    Good Luck!
    If it is your gallbladder, feel free to ms
    MayMommaToBe

Answer by MayMommaToBe at 11:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Thanks. I am thinking gallbladder as well. My mom had her gallbladder removed in 2007. Thanks for you input.

I am not looking forward to the idea of surgery. My mom is gonna have to come take care of me since my hubby isn't available to do it (I just got back from taking care of her 2 weeks ago when she had her appendix removed).
    mag12305cmg

Comment by mag12305cmg (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Good luck sweetie!
    MayMommaToBe

Answer by MayMommaToBe at 11:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2010