WYR live in the Big city, on the Beach, on a Ranch or up in the Mountains And Why?

emily1230

Asked by emily1230 at 11:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in

• i lived in the country. At first, it was beautiful. Peaceful. A place where I could rest. One day I wanted to go to town.With house in order, meal done,but no car. We only had one. He had left for work before I was even awake to think about go'n into town. There was no way to get there. So we moved to a big city. Oh, there was plenty to do there. Everyone in such a hurry. No time to visit, no time for fun. Work, work, work. Drive faster or get run over. You never met your neighbors. They had electric garage door openers. They drove in, they drove out, without so much as a word. So we moved to the mountains, in a community of about 8,000. You don't need a car. Everything's in walking distant. Everyone knows your name. Everyone has lived here most of their lives and for generations. The neighbors look out for the young & old. We have potlucks & Oktoberfest and now the place I call home.
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 11:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• On the beach. I hate big cities. I love the beach, it's just SO.... I don't know hot to explain it.... it's soothing and nourishing to my heart to see the stunning sunsets and ever changing waters, to feel the salty breeze in my face, to sink my bare feet into warm sand, to wade in the ever moving water.

My second choice would be mountains. I love being in nature.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• On the beach. I love everything about the beach. sand, waves, shells, wind and the view :)
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 11:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• A big city near the mountains would be perfect.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Used to live smack dab in the city, now I live in the mountains and prefer it that way.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 11:34 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Mountains for it's space-age views.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Ranch totally. I love animals and always wanted to have acres and acres of land and raise horseys, llamas...etc!
    HeatherM2010

Answer by HeatherM2010 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I love the ranch life..but I think I would be able to take only so much of it cause i'm a city girl at heart..cause that's what i'm use to.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 12:32 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Beach, the view and sound of the ocean :)
    BraythansMom

Answer by BraythansMom at 12:59 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• the beach because i can relax there
    bball34gurl4

Answer by bball34gurl4 at 3:18 AM on Oct. 9, 2010