Should their be ''Condom'' dispensers in High School bathrooms?

emily1230

Asked by emily1230 at 11:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• kids are not going to go buy them at a store, its embarassing, and they are gonna be afraid that someone their parents know might see them. I thnk the nurse might have some, but nobody wants to go ask for 1 there either, bc they will get a lecture. They should put 1 in the boys and girls bathrooms, I bet alot would be bought as a gag, but maybe a few would prevent teen pregnancy. And for all you mamas that dont think your kids are doing it, well then whatever! Other kids are, so lets protect them.
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 9:43 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Yes, some losers are too embarrassed to go buy them. Let them have all the access to protection they can get. They are going to do it anyway, they might as well be SAFE.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:32 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Geesh! what a question! yes and no, can that be possible, haha i see a good and a bad point.
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 11:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yes
    Alynn74

Answer by Alynn74 at 11:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I would prefer them be available in the guidance center
    Evansmommy91

Answer by Evansmommy91 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• a lot of high schools have sex ed and do give out condoms...some kids don't have the parents to teach them about sex so thats why they have unsafe sex...so i think its a good idea for school to have condoms...some parent instead of helping the children freak out and HELLO what hormonal teen wants to do what the parents tell them especially when the parent go at it the wrong way...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• No! I know that they probably are doing stuff but that doesn't mean their school needs to make it easier for them. Make them go down the street to the store and pay 4 dollars for a 3 pack.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 1:53 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• yes id rather my kid have access to them than get pregnant due to ignorance or embarrassment
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 2:08 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• They could come with little instruction packets and a disclaimer. Problem solved. You can't sue the condom company if it breaks, so why should you be able to sue the school/drugstore if it does?
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 1:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• As a parent of two kids in high school,,,my answer would be no.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2010