food for a 2 and a half year old

ok i get my 2 year old starting next month part time his dad gets part time his dad and step mom cant cook {the girl cant boil water} i want to make my lil man a good meal when he gets here {as he lives off junk normally} any suggestions he loves any foods even veggies and fruits hes not picky at all.. i havent seen him in 5 months b/c his dad moved w/ him and wouldent let me c him.. i want him to kno his mommy loves him and will take the time to cook for him :)

Kittty_Katt

Asked by Kittty_Katt at 11:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• Try spaghetti or lasagna... lol Kids seem to love that stuff! Mine does! She won't touch the chef boyardee (sp?) but when I make it she's all over it. I also let her help with the lasagna. Like putting the cheese on the layers and helping with the noodles. It's a great bonding experience too. Good luck!
    MayMommaToBe

Answer by MayMommaToBe at 11:32 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Spaghetti, chicken tenders with dipping sauce, pasta, homemade pizza (he can help add the toppings), Chili (one of my daughters fav's),
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• hes like me we have milk issues.. i want something as close to homemade as i can get :) i miss my baby and want him to feel loved.
    Kittty_Katt

Comment by Kittty_Katt (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• A 2.5 year old should be eating all of the same healthy foods that you eat

Answer by rkoloms at 4:03 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 4:04 PM on Oct. 9, 2010