Pregnant with no symptoms accept for missed period?

I'm late but done feel any different than normal. maybe emotional/grumpy. but that could also be pms.

Anyone get a positive with out any other symptoms?

Lindsey1118

Asked by Lindsey1118 at 11:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i haven't myself but some of my friends did.
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 11:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I didn't have ANY symptoms during my first pregnancy. No morning sickness, no mood swings, no cravings, no sore boobs, NOTHING. The only way I knew I was pregnant is because I got bigger. And the only reason I found out I was pregnant is because I missed a period and took a test. Every pregnancy is different, this time around I have every symptom under the sun, heh.

But yeah, if you missed your period, take a test. Symptoms really don't mean a thing.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 11:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i did when i was pregnant with my dd about 5 yrs ago
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 11:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yep!
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:23 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• i have actually thats how all of mine are it takes me about two months most of the time to know im pregnant. the only symtom i might get is fatigue but with at least one kid work and college i dont even think anything of it. i have barely ever thrown up when i was pregnant my first not even 5 times the entire pregnancy and my second i didnt throw up til i was in labor.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 12:35 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I was like that...I found out I was expecting 19 weeks in. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:38 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• yes, my first pregnancy was like that (resulting in miscarriage).

But with my DD I didn't test until I had symptoms because honestly I didn't realize I'd missed my period until the morning sickness kicked in, lol. Up until then though I had no other symptoms that I recognized. (at that point I was close to 7 weeks).

With this pregnancy I honestly don't remember symptoms before testing besides the obvious missed period.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:56 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I believe it could happen cause as they say every pregnancy is different for every woman. I watch the show i didn't know i was pregnant and often wonder how do these girls not now that they were pregnant and then think i surely hope that never happens to me. It would be a blessing to have a baby but to not even know that you were in fact pregnant the whole time with no prenatal care would not be good and would be a big worry. Wishing you the best. Update ok.
    Traci1979

Answer by Traci1979 at 5:36 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• guess itcan happen
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:09 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• The only reason I tested was because I was late. The only other symptom I had that made me wonder was that my sense of smell was reeeeally sensitive. I went to my cousin's choir concert, and was smelling someone's B.O. way before my aunt could, and she's the one with the sensitive nose who can usually pick up on bad smells from a mile away. I could smell the marshmallow aisle from across the store. But I never had morning sickness or any other symptoms.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:15 AM on Oct. 11, 2010