Doll house reviews?

I want to get DD (2 y/o) a doll house for Christmas. I'm not sure which one to get though:

Loving Family dollhouse
-or-
Mrs. Goodbee dollhouse

What are your experiences? Any suggestions?

mommareynolds09

Asked by mommareynolds09 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Shopping

• I bought DD the Loving Family dollhouse last year for Christmas (and several of the rooms) and she LOVES it! I never had a dollhouse growing up, so I enjoy playing with it with her as well!!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 11:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• We have the loving family dollhouse too and it doesn't get played with, all my daughter likes out of the whole thing are the babies and the car. I don't like the dollhouse because I think it's too small for the furniture. I would rather have bought the furniture and used a shelf or two of a bookshelf to play with them. My daughter will be 3 next month, she got the dollhouse for Christmas last year, so maybe she's just too young and will like it more when she's a little older.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I have two Loving Family dollhouses and my daughter still plays with them. We bought the first one for her in Christmas 2004. Every now and then I buy some furniture and stuff for it. She has them both decorated and furnished. It's like a little neighborhood for her.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:07 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I bought a Loving Family dollhouse for my niece and I think I love it more than she does. I'm always playing it and buying furniture and sets for her.
    bubsiclesmom

Answer by bubsiclesmom at 12:18 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My daughter had the Loving Family dollhouse and loved it, but I've never heard of the other one.

Answer by missanc at 10:56 AM on Oct. 10, 2010