Implantation symptoms?

I know I saw someone else ask this EXACT same question almost earlier today, and I even answered it, then it happened to me tonight so i'm wondering... is it possible during implantation to get a belly ache/upset stomach? I was queasy, feel bloated, broken out (on my face, lol) and I can't sleep very well but i'm SO tired. Also, been feeling the need to AND using the bathroom alot today (not peeing, haha TMI, I know)... Anyone know?

Ihavehope9

Asked by Ihavehope9 at 12:02 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No idea..but, I am in the same situation. I had the only on the TP blood and I just went and puked. It is still 8 days until I am supposed to start. Whatever the issues is, we both have it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:37 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• could be, but most likely you are probably coming down with something. (sound similar to what everyone around me went through for a day or two, a bug that went around, well, minus the face breaking out)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:58 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I think it's something going around... My son has had an upset stomach, and my upset stomach has carried to today so it's probably a bug. Hope it goes away soon!
    Ihavehope9

Comment by Ihavehope9 (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• idk but good luck x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:08 AM on Oct. 11, 2010