can anyone recommend a camera??

would like to stay under 200 but if it's good i'll go to about 250 max. I would like to take short videos and stills with a flash or else really good in low light. Thanks! these amazon reviews r driving me insane!!

kstn415

Asked by kstn415 at 12:04 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• i got a sont cybershoot 10.1
    i like it takes realy nice pictures, im always taken pictures of my dd
    Marsh-mellow

Answer by Marsh-mellow at 2:15 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• we have a sony cyber shot and its ok but when you go to load the pics to your computer it freezes and never lets you load..its stupid and also it double takes sometimes and most the pictures are blurry or the flash doesnt adjust right but for good photos we have a canon EOS rebel and wow its great and love it so worth the money when you have kids to take good pics of
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Cannons are awesome! Also Kodak easy shares are cheap and work really good!
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 3:21 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Look on Craigslist! There are often really high-end cameras for sale cheap - I got a Nikon D80 for $300.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 12:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2010