What was your Favorite Family Trip/Vacation & Why?

emily1230

Asked by emily1230 at 12:39 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• when I was 17 we had been living in Germany for two years and it was going to be my dad's last overseas assignment and we were leaving and so we went to Italy (which is where I had been born), San Marino, Remini, Austria and southern Germany. Coolest vacation EVER! I so want to go back just once before I die...maybe in 5 years when my bf and I decide to get married...lol
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 3:37 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Disney World... Do you really need a reason? It was freakin Disney World! lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:57 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• i was about 15 or 16 and we went to see the niagara falls. i loved it because it was so huge and beautiful. at night they light up the falls with many different colors, and on friday night they lite up the sky with fireworks. we even took the fairy up to the falls wore raincoats and were drenched i absolutely love water.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 12:47 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• It was October. The leaves already turned fire red, bright orange, & sunny yellow. Since we're were having an Indian Summer, we had an extra six weeks of warm weather. We can always tell because the deer and bucks come down to eat the granny apples off the trees. Its also when all the Harvest and Halloween decorations start sprouting up around town. There were pumpkins to be carved, and scarecrows to be made. So we headed towards Farmer John's place to pick out the biggest and best! Once everyone made their choice we walked cross the field to the cornstalk mazes for the children and adults. There was a crispness in the air because of the northwestern wind. But it didn't matter how cold it got, we were playing hide and seek til well after dark. We laughed so hard we'd have to cross our legs until it passed. Then some how fall in the tall green grass. Yes, it was a fun! Even now to think of a blast from the past!
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 1:06 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• The camping trips we took with my dad as kids. We'd stay off the main roads and find cool places to camp. We would come to an intersection and my dad would ask, okay Casey right or left, and we'd go that way. Once we blew a dandelion and went the way the seeds went. We never passed a Dairy Queen that we didn't stop at. Took baths in the river, ate junk food all week. Those yearly trips were the highlight of my childhood.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 1:11 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• anytime we in fl/ga/ny
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:41 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My daughter LOVES the Zoo... So any time we can go there for a day it the best! :)
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 2:18 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I miss our Florida coast/beach vacations every 4th of July and Labor Day. A few hour drive and just hanging out on the beach
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 2:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2010