Do you have a screen saver on your computer?

Do you have pictures of hot guys/celebrities as part of your screen saver? Whenever they pop up, do you get excited/shy/whatever and make eye contact with the picture? (Oh, hello, there handsome!)

I do. I have pictures of Shemar Moore, Christian Bale, and Christian Kane and I do that every time one of their pictures comes up. My husband teases me about it saying, "I know where I stand. I also know who she goes to bed with and who she's thinking about."

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 12:43 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I change mine periodically. I use to have a sonogram photo of my first grandchild until we lost her. At this time I half a Native America portrait of my spirit name Which is 4 wolves in a bright moonlight. Getting ready to change it soon because it has been up a few months and I like variety
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I have a screen saver, but it's a picture slide-show of all the pictures i've taken of family, etc.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 12:59 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My slide show is of our boys--from when they were babies until now! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:07 PM on Oct. 11, 2010