morning sickness will ever end?

so this is my third baby on the way with my first two boys i would just throw up in the mornings and be fine the rest of the day this time around im now 13weeks and just nause all day and night nothing helps me feel better im starting to think its never going away. anyone else feel this way?

Jaxsmommy09

Asked by Jaxsmommy09 at 12:44 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah I had that with my daughter. It was awful. The only thing that worked for me to hold food/fluids down was Zofran - still felt nauseated though. The good news is, you won't be pregnant forever!!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 12:46 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I'm in my 24th week and it's not as bad as it once was.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:51 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I was nauseated for quite a while. I never ever got sick, but just felt crummy all the time. It lasted well into the 2nd trimester, but eventually went away. i hope it does for you too!!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• mine ended after i was 16weeks
    when my mom was pg with me lol she had it the whole pregnancy
    depends on the person but hopefully it ends soon =)
    Marsh-mellow

Answer by Marsh-mellow at 2:32 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• With my ds I had m/s for a long time. It wained at about 14 weeks, but I continued to get sick till he was born. With this baby when I started getting really sick I talked to my midwife, and she said I could take half a unisom every night and that really really helped. I'm 15 weeks now and not taking it anymore, and I feel much better. GL Hope it gets better :)
    bensmum25

Answer by bensmum25 at 12:55 AM on Oct. 10, 2010