Need Halloween Costume Help (for me)

So browsing around walmart tonight I found a really cool mardi gras looking mask in the clearance asile. I need something appropriate to wear to work on Halloween, and I want to wear this mask.. But I have no idea what to wear with it, or what I would "be"...

Any ideas?

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Holidays

• Get some thing purple, green and gold and just go as a reveler. Maybe get some beads and or a boa. And if you want to be true to our city bring a to go cup with you.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:59 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• That's a tough one. Something green and purple? Throw on a bunch of mardi gras beads. I hope you get a better answer than this one. Sorry, hon.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 1:00 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Maybe you can do a peacock thing and work the mask there somehow.
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• a dress like your goin to a dance or leggins with a nice shirt plus what the other mommies said
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:39 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• sumthing colorful or like a dress or hmm i dk hard one
    Marsh-mellow

Answer by Marsh-mellow at 2:27 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I love it dmbutler!!! I'm from New Orleans and love the to-go cup thing! I always tell people that we had daiquiris in to-go cups. Get one and get back on the road! lol ;-)
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 2:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2010