how many times a week do you use a stroller

I know this is crazy but I can count on one hand how many times I actually use the stroller. Usually my dad will put my daughter in his little back carrier or we'll just carry her....

BigfordBrat

Asked by BigfordBrat at 1:12 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Nearly none!!! LOL no use for one except when we go to the state park here, and thats like once every couple of months. I have a stroller that i used for both my daughter who is now 3 and for my son who is 11 months and the thing got used maybe 5 times. It still looks brand new.
    MommyofHDPnPCP

Answer by MommyofHDPnPCP at 1:16 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I use it maybe once or twice a month. This is with three kids from 18 mo to 4.5.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 1:15 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• i use it when we go to a mall or flea market or a zoo or something. somewhere where a buggy would be too much hassel and it would be easier just to use the stroller
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 1:30 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• i have a 4 yr old so she walks pretty much everywhere the only times a year i use a stroller is when we're flying somewhere or flying on vacation
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 1:30 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I have only used mine 5 times. I carry my son in a Moby wrap :)
    BraythansMom

Answer by BraythansMom at 1:43 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• 7 days a week...DH and I walk Lo daily!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 1:52 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Almost daily. We go on a lot of walks, we use it at the mall and stores a lot alternating between carrier, sling, and stroller. I also have a jogging stroller that is excellent for walks. I do use the carrier and sling a lot, but my dd is very active and the stroller gives her room to squirm when she doesn't want to be cuddled.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:43 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Everyday, walking the older children to school and back again. Or just going to the lakes for some fresh air.
    dayle7

Answer by dayle7 at 3:44 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• When my son would fall asleep in the car seat, we used it a lot, but more often than not, we had him in the carrier. I also used the jogger when I would go walking.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• At least once/day when we go on our walks, unless it's raining.

Answer by missanc at 5:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2010