I need Halloween theme first birthday ideas. HELP!! :)

My sons first birthday is on the 27th. I decided to have his birthday the Saturday following which is the 30th (the day before Halloween) I have been searching for Halloween themed first birthday supplies and can't find anything. Does anyone know where i can possibly find some at. Send me the link if possible. Also, we are on a tight budget and need ideas for party "games" There will be two 1 year olds and my daughter who is 3 and the rest of the kids are older then 10. I need something that can keep them all occupied at the same time. I thought of a hay ride but need some more ideas. Please help. Thanks in advance! :)

MommyofHDPnPCP

Asked by MommyofHDPnPCP at 1:24 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• did you try partycity.com? i got lots of cute things from them for great prices!
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 1:28 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/search/processRequest.do?Ntt=Halloween+Birthday&x=0&y=0&requestURI=searchMain&Ntk=all&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&N=0

Oriental Trading would probably be your best bet!

SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:29 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I don't think you're going to find anything all-in-one like that, birthday AND Halloween AND first together. You'll probably have to pick just one. Birthdayexpress.com has a lot of good stuff but it's probably a little too close to order anything Halloween from them. The Dollar Tree near me had a bunch of cheap goody-bag type Halloween stuff.

I think if you really want to keep with the Halloween thing, have them come in their costumes. That would be fun for the 3 year old and the older kids...do a pin the nose on the jack o'lantern or something. Spin the older kids a whole bunch more than your daughter.

My son's birthday is the 28th, one year we carved pumpkins with some of our party guests. That was fun to do together. You could do pumpkin decorating, but instead of carving have them do those tiny pumpkins with Sharpies. Or decorating pre-baked pumpkin shaped cookies.
    valorie59

Answer by valorie59 at 1:40 AM on Oct. 9, 2010