question about CM? TMI

So my CM has been going back and forth between creamy and Watery for the last 5 days. Is it normal to have a week that could possibly be a fertile time without ovulation. I have been using fertiilityfriend.com and It shows a bunch of green dots for being fertile. this is also my 1st cycle after having my IUD removed Just wanted to know if this was normal or not

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It's normal for it to take a longer time to finally ovulate after you go off of hormones (which most IUDs today contain). You may or may not ovulate this cycle. Your body will either complete the ovulation process (in which case you will see a temperature spike) or it will give up trying and start over (in which case you will start bleeding after a while).

Keep tracking! If you ahven't yet, get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility... it is SO helpful!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:29 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• thanks I just thought it was weird. Last time i got preggo we weren't trying and only I forgot my BCP one nigh after 6 yrs, so This time my Dr said I should have a fairly easy time and return to my cycle right away. I have been having Ovulation cramping very mild on either side at different times. But other then the CM going back and forth I haven't had a change in softness position and my temp never changed. I guess we will just have to wait for next month. I was really hoping it would go quickly cause we only had a 3 month time period in which to try.
    quila_sunrise

Answer by quila_sunrise at 1:42 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• it will take a while
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:06 AM on Oct. 11, 2010