Stay Home or Work

You have a chance at a new job but you still have a little one home. What would you do?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 1:54 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• It's totally about what would make you feel fulfilled as a person. Would you find the job rewarding and something you'd really like to do? Would you have reliable childcare and be able to manage the added pressures of a job plus family? Can you do it all guilt free and know that a happy mom makes for a happy family? Your children will have a wonderful example to follow if you do what is best for you. I wish you all the best in deciding what is best for you and your family.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:17 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• SAH
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:10 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• really depends on your situation!!! If you need the money take the job if you dont need the money but want a break from you child take the job!! If you dont need the money and dont need a break dont take the job!! I would prefer to stay home all the time with my kids as I have done since 2007 but money has gotten tight and on the job hunt!!
    MommyofHDPnPCP

Answer by MommyofHDPnPCP at 2:44 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• work
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 3:12 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Well I personally work from home, but it's up to you. Do you NEED the money, or are you able to stay home? What is needed more, extra income coming in or your children? You have to do what you have to do.

Best Wishes!!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:59 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• If you need the money, by all means take the job. If you start out now, you might be able to really make this your career.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:27 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Stay at home for me.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 9:49 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• It depends on your situation. If you need to work take the job if not stay home.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 10:44 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• work from home. i do and so do a lot of my friends. i have tons of WAH jobs, buinsesses and gpts at www.earningsinabasket.info
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Stay home with your child until they can talk. ( age 2-5 ) Try a home-base business. I am a stay at home consultant for a wonderful jewelry company. Contact me if you would like to know more.
    LUCYDOLL101

Answer by LUCYDOLL101 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2010