What did you want to be when you were a kid?

And why didnt you become that?

I always wanted to be a marine biologist. But I realized that I was afraid of being out in the open water, miles from any land, with thousands of feet of water beneath us.

And I am not the best scuba diver either! I am scuba certified, and on my last big dive, they wanted to go over a HUGE ravine when we were 90 feet below. It felt like a horror movie, something was going to come up and, in one bite, swallow me! LMAO So... I couldnt really be one after I figured all THAT out... LOL

What about you?

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 2:02 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wanted to be a "call-girl" from as early as I can remember. That's what they called prostitutes a couple decades or so ago. I did not become that because I learned what the term actually meant and what it entailed, I was ignorant when I first became aware of the profession.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:05 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• i wanted to be a vet or a hair stylist
    Marsh-mellow

Answer by Marsh-mellow at 2:23 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• When very young I wanted to be a Solid Gold Dancer, a Dallas Cowboy's Cheerleader or a secretary and then later I wanted to be a stock broker. I ended up becoming an HR Director
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 2:35 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• doctor
    bball34gurl4

Answer by bball34gurl4 at 3:16 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• the same thing that i want to be now...a veterinarian. i mean i have other choices on my mind as well, but the main one is that.. =)
    HeatherM2010

Answer by HeatherM2010 at 5:17 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• i wanted to be a teacher, a mom,a rockstar or a vet...i ended up with 3 kids, I used to be a PRESCHOOL teacher hubby and we love to listen to music loud and we have a ne w puppy so i covered it all
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 6:25 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• A wife, a mom and a nurse. With God's grace, blessings and guidance, I am all 3!! I am forever adding to the list of new things I want to be, though. Gotta have goals!! Penny
    somuchlaundry

Answer by somuchlaundry at 8:48 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• An Indy Car driver or drummer in a band (Mario Andretti and Phil Collins were my idols)
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 2:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2010