What movie did you watch as a kid..

and when you watch it now you get it on a totally different level and it cracks you up?

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 2:03 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes the movie coneheads was pretty funny but now i get more of the humor and also i have a big screen tv so i can see more things that makes it even funnier
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 2:41 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• The first theater movie I remember seeing was Snow White. I was probably about eight when it was released to our local theater.
    mjjn

Answer by mjjn at 7:05 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I use to love The Land Before Time movies and still don't mind every once in a while. :)
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 11:09 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My best friend and I went to see Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band every weekend while it ran and we were crushing so bad on Peter Frampton back in those days and I tried watching it recently and just died at how cheesy it was
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 2:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2010