If you had the chance to..

move to one of your favorite cities for a year with your family, with a job and place to love, would you? Why or why not?

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 2:10 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Travel

• if it was a military area we probably would if the climate was right for my husband to agree
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 2:26 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I already live in my favourite city.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:43 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Only for a year? LOL! I would if we had a job and place to live. Moving to the south is something we've toyed with for a while now. My dad is in SC and we love it down there. We'd go but wouldn't want to come back!
    mochamomof3

Answer by mochamomof3 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• i would want to stay
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 2:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• As long as the option to stay if we loved it was available. Otherwise it would be way to hard to pack up and leave everyone and everything with love here.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I wouldn't just want to go for a year.
    ValerieRNmom

Answer by ValerieRNmom at 3:56 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Yes, but I'd definitely want to stay longer than a year. Ideally, though, we'd love for my husband's son to move in with us, that way we'd have an even nicer, happier family. We miss him.

If he couldn't move in with us, but we were able to move and be happy with good jobs, we'd move back to San Diego.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:28 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I've done it... I've moved to NYC and moved back home almost 2 years later. I learned so much about life and I became really independent... I recommend it to everyone.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:15 PM on Oct. 11, 2010