• In the Spotlight:

Is anyone looking for Christmas gifts?

rosebud1221

Asked by rosebud1221 at 1:50 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Shopping

• I am. I have been looking all year for the "perfect gift" for my father. I mean what do you give a dad that has EVERYTHING!!! And I mean EVERYTHING! I think I have most of the gifts for my family already. But I still haven't bought anything for my husband or daughter - Yikes
    rivmom

Answer by rivmom at 1:53 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• We have most everyone already bought for. My sister's boyfriend just bought an XBox 360, so I can get him a game. My children, my niece, and my nephew's gifts are already planned out. My BIL, I have NO idea what to get for him.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:50 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Yes I have already bought some things and am always looking to find things I think may be liked by different people in my family. It's so hard though to shop for some people especially when you don't know them on that level.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 3:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Check out http://www.silkfair.com for great unique gift ideas.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I know how it is to shop for someone who has everything?  Maybe you want to have a digital picture woven of you and family to give to your father on an afghan.  Check out the link www.ipictureweave.com.

Anonymous