What do you think about 3D movies?

i am so sick of everything coming out in 3D! i personally hate the 3D movies. for 1, my dd who is 5 hates wearing the glasses, so if it's a kids movie then it sucks for her, the movies are blurry without the glasses. 2, i wear eye glasses all the time and have to put the 3D glasses over my eye glasses in order to be able to see period. 3, 3D gives me a headache. 4, even if you see the movie in 2D some of the scenes are a little fuzzy because they were made to be 3D.

i think it's stupid that almost every movie coming out now is in 3D, i think if they want to show it in 3D show it only at an IMAX and in 2D everywhere else to save us the trouble.
what are your opinions on 3D?

nickellmomof2

Asked by nickellmomof2 at 2:47 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i do not like them
    bball34gurl4

Answer by bball34gurl4 at 3:08 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I agree with you. I really don't like the 3d and think that 3d tv's are the stupidest thing ever. Wearing 3d glasses to watch tv in my own home (on a tv that costs 3x as much as the one I have, no less) is stupid. Not mention the resulting migraine. I'll stick with 2d, thanks.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:49 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I agree also. Most of the movies that are coming out in 3D just make me scratch my head and wonder why. But after talking to a friend who works on movies she told me that it's cheaper to make a movie in 3D than on film...and faster. I think the movie industries greed to make more money should not come at the expense of giving me a headache!!
    sandrizzle

Answer by sandrizzle at 2:52 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Hahahaha! I hadn't thought about that! But it's probably because most people don't know that it's cheaper and they are willing to pay the inflated prices. Most people probably feel like they are getting more from the experience. Showing it at the IMAX certainly costs the actual theatre more, but not 3D in the regular theatre.
    sandrizzle

Answer by sandrizzle at 3:24 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I hate 3D movies and will not watch them. the glasses ALWAYS give me a migraine that will not go away for days. so no 3D movies for me.
    MumsTheWord571

Answer by MumsTheWord571 at 4:22 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I used to love them, but like you said.; I am so tired of everything coming out in 3D. Things that dotn even make sense are coming out in 3D, its ridiculous.
    HeatherM2010

Answer by HeatherM2010 at 5:14 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I hate them.
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 7:19 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I have only beeen to one and it was ok it was NOT an enoyable event for me as I couldn't keep the glasses on over my glasses and had to keep my hand on them at all times not fun. Yeah if they are cheaper to make why are we getting charged so much it's because everything is too damn over priced.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:24 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I am with you 3d is awful.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 7:44 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• When it was done less often, it was fun.  I just don't think it's necessary for the enjoyment of most films.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 8:28 AM on Oct. 9, 2010