I've Decided 2 Have Baby #2???

Give Me Some Feedback of ur Baby #2 Dayz!!!

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 2:48 AM on Oct. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• If you found the first baby freakishly easy you may be in for a nasty shock. If you found the first baby typically difficult to adjust to, baby #2 is probably going to be a surprising relief.

My experience was counter to the wives tales: my first was super-easy. I understood right from the beginning what was going to be expected of me and amazingly I 'got' how she thought about things. My second ... was different. We are tremendously different personality types, and I find her way of thinking completely alien. Everything about my second was dramatically more challenging than my first.

Your mileage may vary.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:10 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• honestly, it just depends on what type of person you will have. If he or she is relaxed and easy by nature, it will be fine. If he or she will be fiesty or demanding it will be very exhausting and you may think "why the hell did we do this!"
    dayle7

Answer by dayle7 at 3:12 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Do you have a father picked out?

Answer by rkoloms at 4:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• @ rk not @ the moment just thinking ahead. I didnt want to do it again but now I'm ready!!!
    mekarevell

Comment by mekarevell (original poster) at 8:42 AM on Oct. 11, 2010