How much did you feed your baby at 3 months?

My baby is almost 3 mo's and im just wondering. He eats very little sometimes so I'm a little worried.

sweetvietchic

Asked by sweetvietchic at 1:51 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• every baby is different,i wouldnt worry,both my kids went thru patches of where they didnt eat at all.,at this age they start to teeth,i found that the only teething solution was a natural teething spray.it sticks to there gums instead of them eating it and suffering tummy pain,i also gave them panodl every 4hours even when they werent teething,they dont get addicted to it,it also aids alot of grizzles..children will never go hungary,they always let you know.my daughter is 4 now and doesnt eat much,i used to and still do keep offering food and drink and if they refuse thats just the way they are,.in my opinion i wouldnt worry,they eat when there hungary.,so i wouldnt worry,every kid goes thru this,i hope this has helped.
    cruizymum

Answer by cruizymum at 3:04 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• my baby ate 6oz every few hours when she was 3 months. its normal thou. babys eat when they r hungry.
    xkrystals.momx

Answer by xkrystals.momx at 1:56 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Whenever she wanted to nurse, every hour and a half or so.
    Banani263

Answer by Banani263 at 2:01 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• My son is 3 months old. I breast feed so im not sure how many ounces he is getting, but i have noticed that he doesnt seem like he is eating as often.
    Texasmoma708

Answer by Texasmoma708 at 2:02 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• "Normal" 3 months olds are about 12 pounds. That means he should have about 36 ounces of formula or breast milk a day. Usually 3-4 oz per feeding is good, but every baby is different. One feeding could be 2 ounces, then one could be 6 ounces. Just take his weight and multiply it times 3. That will tell you how much he needs in 24 hours.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 2:53 AM on Oct. 26, 2008