A little TMI...constipation

Is constipation an early sign of pregnancy? I have been having this problem for about a week now. I also have heartburn, dizziness, occasional blurred vision, sore boobs, and a little nausea. Well I was able to go tonight and now my CP is almost unreachable and very closed.... It has been high and closed for a few days now, its just higher tonight. I am due for AF tomorrow. I took a dollar store PT this morning and it was negative. What do you think? Please send baby dust my way! Thankyou!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know the answer to your question since i am currently TTC my first as well, but GOOD LUCK! I hope this is your month :)
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 2:06 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• most store test lie. mine did. theres a good chance ur pregnant. congrats n good luck!!!!!!
    xkrystals.momx

Answer by xkrystals.momx at 2:08 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• The sad thing is, this is my second! I honeslty cannot remember anything from the beginning of my first pregnancy. I seriously wish I could right about now. All I know was I was horribly sick throughout my entire pregnancy but it started after I found out, and I found out between 3 and 4 weeks. Thanks for the answers and Good Luck to you ladies too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I'd make sure to drink plenty of water and wait a couple days. If AF doesn't show, try another test. Good luck!
    MRiverson

Answer by MRiverson at 3:10 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Constipation can be an early pregnancy symptom, due to the increased volume of blood. Everything else you mentioned can also be due to pregnancy, but there are other things that could cause them as well, as I'm sure you know. And CP is only a good way to tell when you ovulate, which is the only time it moves down and opens; afterwards, it stays high and closed until you approach ovulation again (unless you get pregnant, of course, but at this point it would be high and closed no matter what).
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2008